Making a smart investment can actually make our financial life better. It will help in providing us enough funds to make our dreams fulfill. Investment planning is very important before investing. However, investment in real estate is an ideal option for people that are seeking to invest for a longer span of time. Just like with any other kind of investment, the buyer or investors should go deep that it is the best time to invest in Greater Noida for commercial property. So a proper investment plan is needed in order to secure our future financially.
Why to Invest In Greater Noida?
As we all know, the state of Uttar Pradesh has begun building on the Jewar airport and has established a film city along the Yamuna Expressway 21. Several highways connecting NCR/Delhi to significant cities such as Bihar, Bombay, and Lucknow are also under development, including India’s longest expressway, Noida-Greater Noida-External Peripheral Highway Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots commenced from Greater Noida. The greatest time to invest in Noida is now, since the city will continue to grow in the coming years.
Because there is a lot of activity in Noida to build commercial projects with a business perspective, the prices you may buy are lower than in the NCR or Delhi region. As demand is there side by side backed with many options, roaring upcoming supplies is enormous with different rates according to buyers’ needs and available at affordable rates with the best value. For instance, for people that are seeking to have best commercial space in Greater Noida then Aerocity Yamuna Commercial Plots would be an ideal option to consider.
Return on Investment (ROI)
Greater Noida has the potential to provide a good return on investment based on the current developments in the area. There is a huge price difference between Gurgaon, Noida, and Greater Noida at the time. However, with anticipated infrastructure and government measures, the disparity will narrow dramatically in the next years. This might be the most opportune time for investment in Greater Noida as the price of real estate will surely go up.
An Investing Hub for Big Investors (Investment in Noida)
- The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has given the Patanjali group 300 acres of land in Greater Noida to build the Patanjali Food and Herbal Park. Patanjali Ayurveda Limited has been given 130 acres of land on its own.
- Patanjali will handle 25 acres of land separately for the purpose of constructing a modern Vedic institution beside the Yamuna Expressway.
- The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC) in Greater Noida has already begun selling properties to eager investors at a price range of 5,100–11,000 per square meter, which would vary depending on land demand, i.e. the smaller the land, the lower the bidding.
- Companies such as LG and Micromax have expressed interest in purchasing up to 10 hectares of land under the DMICDC’s planned proposal.
- Lava International and its ancillary unit is going to invest over 2000 crores in Greater Noida and has got approval over 35 acres of land.
- Homegrown Tech giant Intex is also looking for a big-time investment in Greater Noida plans and has already made a deal of 650 crores right along Yamuna Expressway.
On the two sides of Greater Noida, the Yamuna Expressway, with its Formula 1 track, and Knowledge Park, which are gaining a lot of interest from property buyers, are located. With the future Metro connectivity ideas, various MNCs and IT businesses are looking to establish office spaces in Noida and Greater Noida to take advantage of the best benefits at the best prices.
Because of the numerous brands available in Noida, it will provide a better opportunity for businesses to operate there and for those who wish to relocate there. That is going to launch there. It is also the best option in terms of location, thus many want to reside in Noida and invest here.
If people know how to design the right strategy, commercial property can become a terrific investment. There are numerous aspects to consider when developing an investment plan, and starting with the factors listed above would be a good place to start. Because commercial properties are typically favored for long-term investment, patience and caution are essential throughout the process.